Albyn Garage are excited to announce that due to increased work load we are looking for a new part time Service Advisor to join our hard working and motivated team within our city centre based garage! Ideally the post holder will work Monday to Friday, part-time hours to suit both parties. The position will initially be offered on a 6 month temporary basis
As a Service Advisor, your overriding objective will be to efficiently source and supply vehicle parts to customers; liaise between the workshop and customers; and deliver the excellent standard of care our customers have come to expect from us. We here at Albyn Garage do our utmost to deliver the best of care, advice and service to our customers, and you need to want to be part of that!
As part of your role you will:
• Receive customers and assist them courteously
• Maintain good relationships with customers by meeting and exceeding their expectations.
• Answers customers’ questions regarding technical problems with their vehicles, services, and repairs in a manner that is easily understood and does not use excessive technical jargon.
• Initiate job documentation and maintain customer records.
• Ensure customers’ awareness of all products and services available.
• Calculate charges for all parts, labour, and service repairs and/or ensure the accuracy of the charges.
• Analyse charges on customer service orders to ensure their accuracy when accepting payment from customers.
• Liaise between the workshop, Mot bay and customers. Organising and prioritising jobs.
• Calm dissatisfied customers, resolve complaints with sensitivity, and involves others when needed.
• Control parts, invoices and returns.
• Ensure that all health and safety legislation and internal procedures are followed.
The ideal candidate must be:
Have previous experience in a garage environment
Have good organisational skills
Have excellent communications skills
Have great people management and decision making skills
Have good computing skills, and be able to use invoicing and Microsoft software
Part time and holiday cover – 2 days a week (18 hours) Ideally the post holder will work Monday to Friday, part-time hours to suit both parties. The position will initially be offered on a 6 month temporary basis.
Salary – is negotiable and dependant on experience.
We offer great benefits package, including employee discount, bonus schemes, private medical care and social events.
If you would like to join our lively and hardworking team please email your CV and covering email to email@example.com